– 1/2 pound Sirloin Tip
– 1/2 tablespoon Cooking Wine
– 4 Eggs, slightly beaten
– 3 1/2 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
– 1/2 tablespoon Cornstarch, dissolved in 1 tablespoon cold Water
– 1 tablespoon Dark Soy Sauce
– 1/4 teaspoon Salt
– 1/4 teaspoon Sugar
– 1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
– 1/2 teaspoon Sesame Oil
Soy Sauce Mixture:
– 2 1/2 tablespoons Dark Soy Sauce
– 3 tablespoons Light Soy Sauce
– 2 1/2 teaspoons Sesame Oil
– dash of White Pepper
– 3-5 Green Onions with tops, chopped
– 1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
– 1/2 teaspoon Fresh Garlic, minced
– 2 cup Bean Sprouts
– 1/2 teaspoon Salt
Trim fat form beef; cut beef with grain into 2 inch strips. Cut strips across grain into 1/8 inch slices. Toss beef with 1/2 tablespoon cooking wine.
Mix marinade; add beef and toss to coat. Cover and chill for at least 1/2 hour.
Add 1/2 tablespoon vegetable oil to beef mixture and mix well in order to separate pieces of meat.
Heat 1/4 cup oil in a wok over high heat; add minced garlic, then the beef. Stir fry beef until color changes. Add bean sprouts and 1/2 teaspoon salt; stir fry 1 minute. Remove from wok.
Heat wok with 3 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil; rotate to coat side. Add 4 eggs; cook and stir until eggs are thickened throughout but still moist. Break eggs to small pieces and remove from wok.
Add 3 tablespoons vegetable oil to wok; rotate wok to coat side. Add rice; stir fry 1 minute. Stir in soy sauce mixture. Stir fry until thoroughly heated and well mixed.
Combine rice, green onions, beef and eggs. Stir fry and mix well, about 1 minute. Serve hot.